Pages

About Me

My photo
California, United States

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

IS MY MIGRAINE FROM A WHEAT OR GLUTEN ALLERGY

If you have ever wondered why you get headaches more than once a week. You cant remember the last time you went a week without atleast one headache. This happeded to be one of my main symptoms when I found out that I had an intollerance to Gliadan. (it is a gluten type protein) I did have other syptoms similar to that of IBS, but my main one was a daily headache. I had resolved to the fact, that I was always going to have a fricken headache.. Oh ya, and my skin would break out like adult acne, but mostly on my neck.. a very hivey type rash.. "How attractive huh?"
 I went on a wheat binge for a week, and I can say this, "i had a headache for 4 days, my sinuses were clogged, and my skin is terrible! Were the donuts really worth all that. I thought so at the time being, but this headache has been plaguing me for days. As of today, the headache has begun to dull, so I am hoping that if I am good, I will feel great within a day or two.
With all of this being said, what I was trying to do, was share some of my valuable information that I find. Please follow the above link by clicking on the article title. This is one of the most informative sites on gluten/wheat allergies. It has helped me alot, and hopefull it will help you to.

No comments: