- One small tub of Ricotta
- 3 cups of Mozzarella cheese only use 2 cups in the mix, save 1 cup for the end
- 1 cup shredded parmesian cheese or 1/2 cup grated
- a few good pinches of dried parsley (optional)
- a few good pinches of dried basil
- Half a block of tofu (make sure to press in between a few paper towels to get out some of its water).
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Mash all of these ingredients together in a large bowl till nicely combined.. then set aside
- slice up approx 10 mushrooms- and chop up 1/2 of a red bell pepper -- set a side
- use your favorite Spaghetti Sauce (leaving it in the jar to save the mess
- 1 package of lasagna noodles ( I used rice flour noodles for mine) do not cook them
Using a casserole dish, put about one ladel of sauce into the bottom . then add your first layer of un-cooked noodles side by side, then add 1/3 of your ricotta mixture, making sure you use a good amount,,
Toss on some mushrooms slices and sprinkle some of the bell pepper then the sauce ,, use about 4-5 tblspoons of sauce (you dont need to be neat about it,,just get it done),,,
Now layer another row of Lasagna noodles, then another 1/3 cheese mixture, mushrooms, bells, and no sauce this time..Now another row of noodles,, the remaining cheese mixture, the rest of the mushrooms and bells, and sauce. Cover with one last row of noodles, and pour on the remaining sauce.. Make sure the sauce covers all of the noodles on the top, You don't want any dry noodle areas.. cover with foil and bake at 350' degrees for 55minutes...
Up the temp to 400, Remove foil, sprinkle remaining 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese and return to oven for approx 10 minutes.. till nice and melted..
take out of oven,, let sit for 5-10 and serve..
I like alot of sauce, so you can always have another jar that you can heat up and people can add more sauce at the table...
Let me know what you think of my Lasagna!!! Tasty, Healthy, and full of Protein!
Bon a petit!