Here is a list to name a few:
- Z PIZZA- The bbq pizza and the margherita pizza on a G Free crust, were awesome! I did take it home to reheat my leftovers, and must say it was better fresh, but I still enjoyed it on day two.
- PF CHANGS
- BOSTON MARKET
- CHICK FIL A
- CLAIM JUMPER- I tried the flourless chocolate cake, I'll give it a 7.
- DAILY GRILL
- MELTING POT- Hot cheese with raw and steamed veggies,,, YUM!
- OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY!!!!! YEAH!!! Pasta is my fave food, and I am happy to announce that O.S.F has gluten free pasta! Now I can get the mizithra cheese and noodles! Even the spimoni is GF! Amazing!!!!
- OLIVE GARDEN
- ON THE BORDER
- PEI WEI
- RED ROBIN
- WENDYS- mostly salad items.
- TRUE FOOD KITCHEN- yes it is good! It just opened in Newport Beach, and I have eaten there 3 times in 2 weeks.. GFREE pasta bolognese, Panang Curry (to die for)! and steak tacos, and had to finish it off with flourless chocolate cake,, ill give that one an 8! very yummy food and a great atmosphere!
There were more restaurant chains on the website, but I am not familiar with the names, If you click the title of this article, it will take you to the very informative site, with links to the restaurants that I mentioned, and the menu items they offer..
Happy restaurant hunting, and enjoy your next dinner out, the GFREE way!