Pages

About Me

My photo
California, United States

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm a good Food Sneak!!!

veggies, I don't think so,, my kids like corn and edamame,, that's it..
So I took some advice from a friend of mine, got the book by Jerry Seinfelds wife "Deceptively Delicious". I pureed some roasted beets and slipped them along with a couple tsp. ground flax,, into my brownie mix...
Oh Ya Babaay,,,,,,,,,My Hubby,,,and both of my girls,, ate them up... My first successful food sneak.. I tried pureed avocado in chocolate pudding and when my daughter saw me do it, she blew the whistle,,
I am now excited about my next adventure.. I think I'll try the pureed squash in the macaroni and cheese for my next food sneak..
I bought my book used, on Amazon.com....saved $8.00
Bona Petito,,,Mommies!!!

No comments: