Pages

About Me

My photo
California, United States

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Celloxylin™ Face -Eye and Lip Eraser-


I found the product that has replaced my eye cream..
*Why is this important to me- When someone says "Guess how old I am" I go straight for the eyes, lips and the neck, these are the areas that show signs of aging first. If you don't already use an eyecream, try this one.. The rest of the products are great as well, the anti-aging products contain Acetyl Resveratol. ( the hot new anti aging ingredient on the market).
This one is for Lips and eyes! One product that does both jobs..It is formulated specifically for the delicate skin around eyes and lips, where age shows first. Lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced and cells protected by the Nutrient Reservoir™.
click on the title for the link to the product page!
Let me know what you think of your happy, younger looking skin!

No comments: